By using 360degreemachinery.com, you consent to the data practices described in this Statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
360 Degree Machinery may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites, along with information about your computer hardware and software. Computer hardware/software information may include your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times, and referring web addresses. We use this information to ensure quality service, ease of navigation, and to analyze general statistics on the 360 Degree Machinery website.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstake or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you concerning services or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
360 Degree Machinery collects and uses your personal information to operate its website, serve customers, and enhance and extend customer relationships. 360 Degree Machinery may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 360 Degree Machinery and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
360 Degree Machinery does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
360 Degree Machinery may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. Accordingly, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party in those cases.
360 Degree Machinery may share data with trusted business partners to perform statistical analysis, send email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 360 Degree Machinery. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data.
360 Degree Machinery may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 360 Degree Machinery; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 360degreemachinery.com, or the public.
Opt Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know which categories of personal data that we disclosed.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information. Suppose you exercise your right to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information. In that case, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information unless you subsequently provide express authorization to disclose your personal information. To opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, please contact us.
Tracking User Behavior
360 Degree Machinery may track which pages our users visit within 360degreemachinery.com to monitor website functionality and determine which products and services are the most popular. 360 Degree Machinery uses this data to deliver customized content and advertising within 360degreemachinery.com to customers whose behavior indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
360 Degree Machinery may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for website operation, content delivery, and general statistics regarding the use of the website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which you provided the personal information, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted per federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
360 Degree Machinery does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen years of age, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and allow you to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of 360 Degree Machinery by contacting us here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 630-229-6705
Changes to this Statement
360 Degree Machinery welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that 360 Degree Machinery has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at: