* “Request A Quote” to contact us for more information and available upgrade options!
- Provides a 5x higher production rate than manual cut-off saws.
- Ideal for defecting finger joint material.
- 3-5% yield savings on average of standard cut-off saws.
- Comprehensive safety guards for maximum operator production.
- Compact and user-friendly design.
- The controller adopts an industrial-grade computer that employs a 32-bit floating-point DSP system. It features flash and battery backup SRAM for double security. Superior to conventional PC-based controls, it can fully eliminate the machine going down or being damaged due to a poor environment, such as unstable voltage, high temperature, sawdust, etc.
- The computer control provides easy and fast maintenance.
- The feed is driven by a servo motor for fast and accurate motions.
- Maximum feed speeds up to 240 FPM.
- Cutting over 1 stroke/sec.
- High cutting accuracy within +-.005”
- The control employs a touch screen for easy learning and operation.
- All new machine design features maximum maintenance Convenience.
- High-quality electric parts provide maximum dependability.