Ritter R131 Triple Spindle Borer (1″ Centers)
- 3/4 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- (1)-Triple Spindle Gear Head
- 1″ Spindle Centers on Gear Head
- 7/16-14 Female Threaded
- Collets (2) L/H (1) R/H
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 8″ X 20″ Work Table Area
- (4) Material Positioning Stops
- 3.00″ Bore Clamping Cylinder
- Manual Motor Controls
- Wired 1-Phase 110 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Pedal Actuated Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
The Ritter R131 is a robust, triple spindle horizontal borer, known for being a workhorse in the shop. The many uses of this machine include stile and rail drilling, furniture doweling, line boring, table pin locating, and other functions for the clean and accurate drilling of wood components. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamp, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.