Ritter R8043 Four Spindle Horizontal Borer
- (2) 1 HP Spindle Drive Motors
- Right Angle Tee Fence Set
- (2)-Double Spindle Gear Head
- 1″ Spindle Centers On Gear Head
- 1-1/4″-11″ Adjustable Spindle Centers
- 7/16-14 R/H Female Threaded Collets
- 0-3″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 0-2″ Spindle Height Adjustment
- 36″ Fixed Work Table Height
- 12″ X 24″ Machined Steel Work Table
- (2) 2.00″ Bore Clamping Cylinder
- (2) End Boring T-Fences
- Manual Motor Controls
- Wired 3-Phase 220/440 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Pedal Actuated Boring Cycle
- No Tooling Included
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
The Ritter R8043 is a robust, four spindle, twin motor horizontal borer, known for being a workhorse in the shop. The many uses of this machine include stile and rail drilling, furniture doweling, line boring, table pin locating, and other functions for the clean and accurate drilling of wood components. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamp, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
ⓘ Unlock Your Best Price!By clicking the button below, you'll receive personalized pricing tailored to your needs, including available discounts and accurate shipping costs. We're committed to offering you the best value, but some of our special rates can't be displayed online.
Don't miss out – request your quote now!