Ritter R132 Triple Spindle Borer (32mm Centers)
- (1)-Triple Spindle Gear Head
- 32mm Spindle Centers On Gear Head
- 10mm Bored Female Collets With Set Screw Lock
- 1 H.P. Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 8″ X 20″ Work Table Area
- (4) Material Positioning Stops
- 3.00″ Bore Clamping Cylinder
- Wired 1-Phase 110 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Pedal Actuated Boring Cycle
- No Tooling Included
- Designed and Manufactured In The USA
- Crate Dimensions: 38″ X 38″ X 55″ and 381 Lbs
The Ritter R132 is a robust, triple spindle horizontal borer, known for being a workhorse in the shop. The many uses of this machine include stile and rail drilling, furniture doweling, line boring, table pin locating, and other functions for the clean and accurate drilling of wood components. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamp, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
ⓘ Unlock Your Best Price!By clicking the button below, you'll receive personalized pricing tailored to your needs, including available discounts and accurate shipping costs. We're committed to offering you the best value, but some of our special rates can't be displayed online.
Don't miss out – request your quote now!