- Back fence allows for vertical and horizontal boring positions without added machine set-up.
- Boring depth is controlled by the quick-change turret for different boring depth as required.
- Chip clearance is provided for by the back fence design to eliminate dust and chip build-up.
- Boring bits are guarded for operator safety.
- Unlimited drawer box width and depth.
- Maxumum drawer box height is 14″.
- Capacity for 5mm to 8mm dowels.
Ritter R853 Horizontal/vertical Line-dowel Drill / Drawer Drill
- Foot Actuated Drilling and Clamping Cycle
- (13)-Spindle Gear Head
- 32mm Spindle Centers on Gear Head
- (7) Right Hand, (6) Left Hand
- 10mm Bored Collets
- 2 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth Turret
- 1/2″ – 3/4″ Thick Drawer Box Sides
- 14″ Maximum Drawer Box Height
- 12″ X 24″ Machined Steel Work Table
- 34″ Work Height
- Horizontal / Vertical Boring Fence System
- Horizontal / Vertical Material Clamp System
- Wired 3-Phase 230 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Tooling Not Included
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Additional options for this machine include:
- E55 – 1.5 HP 1-Phase Motor, 220 Volt
The Ritter R853 is a robust 13 spindle horizontal borer, designed as a dedicated and accurate boring center with single, or multiple part capability. The operation sequence helps eliminate costly mistakes and rejected parts, and it helps increase production and efficiency. Ideal for drawer assembly, and other functions for the clean and accurate drilling of wood components. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamps, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
ⓘ Unlock Your Best Price!By clicking the button below, you'll receive personalized pricing tailored to your needs, including available discounts and accurate shipping costs. We're committed to offering you the best value, but some of our special rates can't be displayed online.
Don't miss out – request your quote now!