RazorGage ST Digital Saw Stop Features:
- PC running the Windows 10 Professional OS with 15″ touch screen networks easily with other devices using ethernet or WiFi and has tons of features.
- Optional Tower PC with 23” touch screen and larger electrical enclosure for extra control components.
- Store thousands of cutlists, sort cutlists into thousands of groups according to multiple criteria.
- Fraction keys allow the user to adjust position in just a few keystrokes.
- Optional optimizing software reduces waste material.
- Print labels with text and a combination of any two special fields that can each contain barcodes, QR codes, or images.
- Single Cutlist Mode allows synchronization with server databases.
- Uses the same linear bearings found on CNC machine tools.
- Near zero-backlash planetary gearhead & drive pulley.
- 5 Year Belt Warranty.
- Available in stroke lengths up to 60’.
Using the RazorGage ST Automatic Saw Measuring System:
The RazorGage ST automatic positioner system features a high-performance motion controller that reacts quickly to jams, eliminating stretched belts. Hence, the 5-year belt warranty.
The carriage assembly features a HIWIN® hardened and ground linear bearing rail with two recirculating ball bearing blocks — just like you see on CNC machine tools and machining centers. This enables nearly friction-free motion, maximum rigidity, accuracy, and long life. The RazorGage ST can be used for automatic chop saw measuring, or it may be installed for use alongside other types of saws.
RazorGage ST Automatic Positioner Software:
RazorGage’s industry-leading software is powered by Microsoft Windows so networking and file-sharing are no different than any other PC in your office, home, or shop. Since the RazorGage software is based on a rapid development platform, it is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers and can be easily customized.
The Windows application software for this digital saw stop provides a bright, bold user interface with intuitive functionality. Setup and calibration functions are intuitive and just a screen touch away. Built-in functions such as fraction keys, presets pages help eliminate operator mistakes and improve productivity.
- Accuracy: ±.004” over 12 feet if calibrated with a capable
- measuring device.
- Repeatability: 001”
- Push Force: 200 lb at 10 ips
- Max Speed: 55 ips
- Power Reqd: 120 VAC / 10 Amps
- Interface: 15.5” Touchscreen or 23” Touchscreen with
- Optional Tower PC
- Networking: Wifi or Ethernet
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Length: Available in 4~60 Foot Stroke