Cabinet shop owners swear by this machine. It’s fast. It’s safe. It’s easy to learn and operate.
Like all Fletcher machines, this thing is built like a beast. If you want cheap and flimsy, you’re barking up the wrong flowering dogwood. The design key is the button-operated four-position spindle that, on command, efficiently positions the insert blades to cut the different shapes needed to create a door.
Only One 5-piece Door Machine In The Industry Has These Features:
- Heavy-duty linear bearing vertical slide rails allow for industry-best smooth and secure operation of the clamp fence – safely hold down parts during cutting.
- Eliminate chatter. Minimize waste.
- Cutter height adjustments are push-button controlled and self-cleaning at each stop.
- Reduce maintenance. Increase accuracy.
- 2-inch heavy wall steel tube framing guarantees every EZ Door machine is built with the same integrity as million-dollar high-speed, production equipment.
- Built tough. Built smart.
- A quick-change cutter height adjustment block can be calibrated for each cutter stack, eliminating the need for “on the fly” cutter height adjustments.
- Faster. Better.
But wait. There’s more:
- Single-button selection for rail/stile, cope, panel and door edge
- 10 HP 230/460V 60Hz spindle motor
- Safe, pneumatic clamping fence
- Standard arch template set included (7/8″ to 2″ arches)
- 62” table travel length standard with circulating ball bearing slides, cut rails to 59″ and panels to 55″
- All key functions PLC controlled
- Cut mullions for glass doors
- Cutter set included
- And, made and assembled in Lexington, NC
|Motor||10 HP 230/460V 60Hz, usable at 208V 60Hz|
|Stacked spindle||6″ capacity, 1¼” bore|
|Air requirements||Minimum 70 PSI|
|Dust collection||4″ for standard machine|
|Table||62″ travel length for standard machine|
|Machine weight||1250 lbs|
|Footprint||112″ width by 39″ depth|
|Work height||37″ to 39″ (adjustable)|
|Working width (table slides)||96″ to129″|
|Working depth (table slides)||41″ to 48″|
|Maximum arch width||24 ½” for standard templates|
|Maximum straight cut length||59″ for rails, 55″ for panels|
|Maximum arch height||⅞” to 2″ for standard templates|
|Maximum material thickness||1″ for standard machine|
|Minimum rail material width||1½” plus the depth of cut|
*The EZ-Door machine can be customized per your specifications. Call or email us to learn more. Specifications are subject to change.