- Economical Initial Investment
- Reduced Adhesive Costs
- Reduced VOC Emissions
- Zero Hazardous Waste
- Superior Rigid Glue Line
- Chain-driven, Power Roller Conveyors
- Specially Designed Belt Transfer Conveyor In The Spray Zone
- Individually Controlled Spray Guns With Automatic Width & Length Sensing
- Unique Spray Head Design For High Solid PVA Glues
- Dual Diaphragm Pump With Individual Pressure Regulators
- Infrared Drying Tunnel
- Free-standing “Console” Type Electrical Enclosure With PLC-Controlled Sequence Of Operation
- Variable Line Speed With Digital Display
- Gas Spring-operated Front Access Door
- Specially Designed Panel Cleaner To Clean Core And HPL Simultaneously
- Laminating Index Systems
- Pinch Rollers
Evans Midwest, together with strategic partner OMMA, offers the largest variety of water-based laminating solutions in the world today. Whether you require a simple 2-roller glue spreader with a single cold pinch roll press for laminating high-pressure laminates, or a very precise 4-roller glue spreader embedded in an automated system, Evans Midwest has the machinery to meet your requirements.
Evans Midwest Machines have been used extensively in the kitchen countertop, office furniture, architectural woodwork, and store fixture industries.
Bottom line: Evans Midwest helps you laminate better, increase productivity, and improve quality!