- (2) 1 HP Leeson Spindle Drive Motors, 208-230/460V/3 Phase
- (2)-DOUBLE Spindle Boring Heads with 1″ centers
- 1″-12-3/4″ Adjustable Outside Spindle Centers
- 7/16-14 R/H Female Threaded Collets
- 0-3″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 0-2″ Spindle Height Adjustment
- 36″ Fixed Work Table Height
- 12″ X 24″ Machined Steel Work Table
- (2) 2.00″ Bore Clamping Cylinder
- (2) End Boring T-Fences
- Manual Motor Controls
- Wired 3-Phase 230/460 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Pedal Actuated Boring Cycle
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Ritter R803 Heavy Duty Four Spindle Horizontal Boring Machine
This is a really clean, small shop owned, Ritter R803. It has dual 1 HP Leeson spindle motors with dual two head spindle blocks on 1″ centers. The two heads can be positioned as little as 1″ apart or up to 12-3/4″ apart between the outside spindles. While depth of bore is a generous 3″ while height can be adjusted up to 2″.
Current replacement cost is over $15,000 for a 4 spindle machine. (Tooling not included)
This fully functional machine has been fully cleaned, checked, and is ready to work from the time you receive it. This is our guarantee to both you and your company.