The Norfield 1020 Trim Saw is a high-production hopper-fed trim saw featuring seamless flow-through operation. This unit comes equipped with the kerf option.
- Trim/Casing: 1 ‘-6″ To 8′-2″ Long x up to 3-1/2″ wide x 3/8″ To 1-1/2″ thick
- Undercut Angle 0 To 15 Degrees for square end cuts, 0 to 1 degree for miter cuts, Angle of Cut 90 degrees.
- Angle of cut 90º & 45º
- Compound angle 0º to 10º
- Dual 1.5 HP Motors (Trim)
- Production Capacity: Approximately 30 ppm
- Air Requirement: 22 cfm @ 90 psi – 1/2″ I.D. Minimum air line when less than 20 feet from compressor OR 3/4″ I.D. minimum air line when more than 20 feet from compressor
- Electrical Requirement: 230V/3-Phase, 60HZ, 30 Amp