- Adjustable hold-down clamp and boring head are pneumatically controlled by a foot pedal to keep the operator’s hands free
- See-thru guard protects from flying wood chips
- Heavy cast-iron table features dovetailed miter gauge slots for keeping miter gauge secure when locked in place; also with standard-equipped stock stop for operations that require repetitive drilling
- Loosening the nut just below the boring head allows the operator to quickly adjust the depth stop for the final drilling depth; guide rails are concealed inside flexible rubber tubing for protection against dust and chips
- Tough cast-iron table is mounted on dovetail ways with an adjustable gib; the four bolts located on the right-hand side may be adjusted to compensate for wear
- Includes Horizontal Boring Machine – 32-350, 1 HP, 115/230 Volt, 3,450 RPM Single Phase Motor, Adjustable Hold-Down Clamp w/ See-Thru Guard, Cast-Iron Table w/ Dovetailed Miter Gauge Slots, Adjustable (Centers/2) Boring Head, Steel Cabinet, Foot Pedal
Delta 32-350 Dual Spindle Horizontal Boring Machine 115/230V/1 Hp/Single Phase
The Delta 32-350 is a flexible horizontal boring machine with a small footprint. It comes with a dual spindle boring head with adjustable centers from 3/4″ to 3″ and up to a 3-7/8″ adjustable stroke. The table has 3″ of vertical travel while the pneumatic hold down has 5-1/4″ of vertical travel. This horizontal borer is power by a 1 HP, 115/230 Volt, 3,450 RPM single phase motor. The 32-350 is foot pedal operated.
This fully functional machine has been fully cleaned, checked, and is ready to work from the time you receive it. This is our guarantee to both you and your company.