FORMAT4 c-express 920 classic
The c-express 920 classic Format4 CNC drilling and milling centre, carries out all repeat drill and simple milling work efficiently and precise, all in record time. Developed with the smaller workshops in mind, the c-express 920 classic offers a sensational price/performance ratio. Uncompromised development at Felder ensures you profitable CNC productivity. At the touch of a button, repeat drilling work programs can be loaded and reused. This ensures that CNC controlled cabinet production is a profitable option for every workshop, regardless of space constraints.
- Compact CNC processing in just 3.4 m²
- Horizontal processing of the workpiece ensures a constant zero point
- Simple programming without the need to take the workpiece thickness into consideration
- High precision 15 spindle drilling head for maximum flexibility
- Grooving saw unit as standard for the processing of back panels or construction connections
- One of the specific options on the machine is the milling aggregate. The tooling is clamped using an ER32 chuck. Changing of the tooling is carried out manually. This aggregate is used for the routing of cutouts, pockets, grooves and rebates.
- The horizontally designed transport system ensures the smooth transport and accurate positioning of workpieces of up to 30 kg in weight, allowing them to be processed from below by the aggregates. This design of the transport system prevents movement or burning of the workpieces by the tooling. This design of the transport system prevents movement or burning of the workpieces by the tooling. The fence positioned on the side allows the width of the workpiece to be set at any value up to 920 mm. The workpiece is then supported and guided from both sides guaranteeing a highly precise result.
- Ideal for the improved processing of longer workpieces.
- An extra attachment for narrower workpieces enables the exact processing of workpieces of between 70–180 mm in width.
- Unload from the rear – This function allows the operator to program the machine to feed the workpiece to the rear when finished. This system allows the c-express 920 classic to be used in a production line. Selecting the unloading direction is easy to do, using a selection switch.
- Optional additional table for the infeed and outfeed side.
Working area min.
X= 280 mm
Y= 180-70 mm
Z= 10 mm
Working area max.
X= 3000 mm
Y= 920 mm
Z= 50 mm