The Altendorf WA 80 TE is a machine that offers a great deal of dependability, for example, by offering a rip fence cutting width of 1,000 mm which can be adjusted with ease. An additional floor support option means that it can handle workpieces with a greater length – up to 4,300 mm – but even without this accessory, a very respectable sliding table length of 3,400 mm is possible. A RAPIDO scoring system with a generous adjustment range is one of the popular accessories for the Altendorf WA 80 TE and this can be backed up by a handy LED illumination system, too, if wanted. Furthermore, you can opt for a laser cutting line marker for this Altendorf machine, as well, another way of ensuring accuracy is maintained at all times.
Looking for a machine that is a little different for the price you pay for it? If so, then the Altendorf WA 80 X may well be for you. It has a CNC-controlled rip fence rather than a manual one. It also offers an eye-level control panel which is a big advantage in some furniture manufacturing plants. This machine offers operators the chance to use on/off switches on the sliding table itself. In addition, the Altendorf WA 80 X can be supplied with a pneumatic hold-down beam for its sliding table which helps operators to ensure their workpieces make perfect contact with the fast-spinning blade more easily. A single-sided miter fence is another accessory worth mentioning plus the range of DUPLEX double-sided mitre fences, some of which can be adjusted digitally. Lastly, there is a PALIN parallel cutting device that you can choose to invest in, too, an accessory that can be utilized with the machine seamlessly and fine-tuned with ease for different sorts of cutting task.
Available Options Include (check availability)
• Sliding table 3800 mm (149”- 145” useable) in lieu of 3200mm table additional price
• DUPLEX – double sided mitre fence; dimensions set by scale (M64220)
• Front roller support – 12” wide, support for ripping (M 44450)
• STEG – second support for larger panels (M44452)
• Manual quick action clamp for workpieces up to 7 7/8” high (M64188)
• PALIN for use cutting long narrow boards (M64190)
• Pneumatic pressure beam; to secure workpieces up to 80mm (M64228) for use on 3200 mm table (126”) 2925 mm (115”) usable length capacity
• Saw blade 300mm 72 teeth 3,2mm kerf TCG
• Saw blade 350mm 84 teeth 3.2mm kerf TCG
• Dado grooving set 254 mm dia 24 teeth 4 spacers ¼” – ¾” capacity