We’re proud to present the Evans Midwest CS XL Signature™ Cutting Station, the popular postforming miter saw that’s specifically designed to accommodate a variety of kitchen countertops and vanity sizes. The CS XL boasts an overall cutting length of 53.5 inches (1360 mm) at a 90° angle of cut and 37.5 inches (950 mm) at a 45° angle of cut, with a maximum backsplash height of 4.875 inches (124 mm) from the bottom of the deck.
The Evans Midwest Cutting Stations are renowned for producing fast, accurate, and precise miter cuts and drawbolt mortises when fabricating postformed kitchen countertops. A single operator can complete a miter joint with drawbolt mortises in under three minutes, significantly reducing handling time, operator fatigue, and product damage.
With over 50 years of experience, Evans Midwest continues to set the industry standard, consistently improving product design as technology advances. The CS XL Signature™ Cutting Station is available in both CS XL and XLT models, offering you a top-quality machine backed by decades of expertise.
- Upper and lower frames ore machined in a single set up at Midwest’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Fixed stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 90° (RH & LH side}
- Pneumatic locking pin
- 5 HP saw motor with heavy-duty arbor assembly
- Variable speed forward/reverse drive
- Router system includes four(4) router motors, a guiding template, rotating template pin with ball bearing
- Two (2) pneumatic hold-down clamps per side
- OSHA-recognized safety Awareness Barriers
- Heavy-duty rear fence
- Three (3) dust collection hookups
- Plexiglass shield
- Ergonomically designed with low profile control panel and sure-grip operator handles
- Sixteen (16) inch (406 mm) saw blade and four (4) router bits
- Safety interlocks and emergency stop
- Standard And Heavy-duty Roller Conveyors
- Special Wheel Conveyors
- Special Fences With Nip-over Stops
- Tigerstop Electronic Fence With Automatic Positioning
- Laser Guideline Kit
- Dust Manifold
- Variable Miter Kit With Digital Readout
- Backsplash Clamps
- Support Rings For Short Parts
- Dust Enclosure Kit
- 5th Router Motor Kit
Evans Midwest Cutting Stations are fabricated, welded, machined, assembled, and tested at Evans Midwest 45,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Minneapolis, Minnesota using the latest in machining and fabrication equipment technology.
This allows Midwest to control the entire process from ordering raw materials to shipping the machines, ensuring the highest quality standards are met.:
King Pin & Bearing Assembly:
Large diameter king pin and precision bearing mounted in machined pocket ensures stability as it rotates on the lower frame.
Mounted on turned, ground, and polished rails and bronze bearings for years of dependable service.
Heavy-duty arbor assembly with two (2) precision ball bearings supported by a machined cat iron housing, pre-assembled and bench-tested to ensure vibration-free operation.
Lower Frame Weldment:
Top surface machined flat to +/-0.005 for smooth operation
Front edge is machined straight to +/-0.0025 to ensure cutting accuracy
Mazak CNC Vertical Mill:
Upper and lower frames are machined in a single setup to maintain the highest tolerances