Exceptional Features Include:
SuperMax has addressed issues common with other drum sanders by engineering features that are exclusive to their 16-32 machines. No other drum sander on the market has these features!
- Patented “Quick Lever Adjustment” which allows height adjustments from 0″-3″ with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increasing productivity
- Includes build-in Digital Read Out which helps maintain consistent thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality.
- A newly designed Turbo Vented Dust Port increases CFM airflow to dust collectors by 15%.
- Simple alignment feature – Just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy
- Indexed alignment setting – the fast lever is an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 16″, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- INTELLISAND Technology
- CSA Certified
|Drum Speed||1740 RPM|
|Maximum Sanding Width||32″|
|Minimum Sanding Length||2-1/4″|
|Maximum Sanding Thickness||3″|
|Minimum Sanding Thickness||1/32″|
|Drum||5″ x 16″ extruded aluminum|
|Dust hood||Turbo Vented – 1×4″, vacuum port (min. 600 CFM recommended)|
|Conveyor Speed||0-10 FPM|
|Drive Motor||1-1/2 HP|
|Power Requirements||110 V, 15 Amp, 20 AMP Service|
|Shipping Weight||158 lbs (1 box including stand)|
|Assembled Dimensions (Footprint)||W: 34″ | D: 22″ | H: 48″ (without casters)|