|Stock No. (3HP, 1Ph)||10014.201|
|Maximum Stock Width||15″|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/8″|
|Maximum Stock Thickness||6″|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||3/16″|
|Minimum Stock Length||6″|
|Dust Port Diameter||4″|
|Feed Speeds||16/20 FPM|
|Bed Rollers||2, Adjustable|
|Table Size||15″ x 19-5/8″|
|Table Size w/Extension Wings||15″ x 47-5/8″|
|Cutterhead Speed||5,000 RPM|
|Number of Knives||52|
|Number of Knives (helical)||52|
|Motor||3HP, 220V Only (1Ph, 12 Amp)|
|Motor 1Ph||3HP, 220V Only|
|Overall Dimensions||28” x 47-1/2” x 52”|
|Net Weight||401 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||470 lbs.|
Oliver 10014 15″ Planer with Helical Cutterhead
- Unique design allows motor and cutter head to move in unison.
- Auto-depth lock features twin nitrogen cylinders virtually eliminates snipping.
- Helical cutter head with premium carbide inserts.
- 4-sided cutting inserts are indexed and easy to replace.
- Heavy cast iron construction including extension wings.
- Table and extensions wings are precision ground for smooth stock feeding.
- Table is fixed allowing easy use of auxiliary stock support.
- Wixey digital read out allows precise thickness settings.
- Large hand wheel and support struts allow easy height adjustment.
- Four-post design ensures head alignment regardless of stock thickness.
- Two-speed feed gearbox for better cuts.
- Oil bath gear lubrication for years of performance.
- 4” port allows excellent dust management.
- Built-in mobile base allows easy movement in the shop.
- Magnetic switch for added protection and safety.