The RUVO 855 SPL Hopper Fed Casing Saw was designed for just one worker.
The design of the machine allows scrap and sawdust to fall straight down, avoiding the jamming and cleaning problems common with upward cutting trim saws.
The operator places up to three trim bundles on the horizontal hopper arms, cuts the string, loads the hopper, starts the machine, and continues to slide the pieces into the hopper.
The RUVO 855 SPL allows the operator effortlessly and accurately changes lengths using a scale from 15 to 96 inches. No tools are required to adjust the machine for different trim widths or lengths.
The hopper has pneumatic shifting saws between 45° /90°
Downward cutting eliminates splintering and breakout
- Electrical Standard: 230 volt, 3 phase 25 AMPs
- Other Voltages(extra): 208, 3 phase- 25 AMPs460 volt, 3 phase- 15 AMPs
- Air Requirements: From 30-40 pieces/minute- 16-22 CFM Feeder airline (minimum)- 3/4″
- (2)Saw Motors: 3,450 RPM, I HP each
- (2)Router Motors: 23,000.
- Machine Size: 11’L x 8’W x 4’H
- Machine Weight: 1875 lbs.
- Length Cutting Capacity: 15″ – 96″
- Width Cutting Capacity: Up to 3-1/2″
- (2) Saw Blades: Plywood 159 teeth, 5/8″ hole, 10″ diameter
- (2) Kerf Blades: High speed 60 teeth 5/16″ hole, 10″ diameter