(5) Section Miter Door Pro:
The (5) Section Door Pro is designed for the small or medium shop that like to produce their own doors. Capable of clamping and curing doors quickly, this machine can be used for a few hours a day, or all day long, depending on the number of doors that need to be produced. With the quick change over design of each section, clamping doors (1) Kitchen at a time can be done effectively and efficiently.
How it Works:
In a typical door shop glue is applied and components assembled on an assembly table. The door is placed in a section and clamps adjusted. The cylinders are activated by one valve which brings pressure in on all (4) corners at the same time to clamp and square the Miter Door. Fine adjustments to the corners can be made by dialing the pressure BOTH in and out with the innovative dial regulator system that comes standard on a Miter Door Pro.
A motor drive is used to rotate the next section. The cured door is removed and new components are placed in that section for clamping. Our 5 section Door Pro can produce up to 250 doors in an 8 hour shift. This equates to approximately 2.5 minutes per door and a clamping time of 12 minutes.
(8) Section Miter Door Pro:
The (8) Section Taylor Door Pro clamping system is designed for the medium to large door shop that clamps either large door production runs or a kitchen at a time. Our design lends itself to fast changeovers, so switching from Door to Door easy and efficient. This will keep a high production rate in a one piece workflow style of manufacturing.
How it Works:
In a typical large door shop glue is applied and components assembled on an assembly table by an Operator. The door is placed in a section and clamps adjusted by a 2nd operator. The cylinders are activated by one valve which first creates side pressure pushing the door to the left side square, a second later the vertical clamps are activated to create pressure on the glue joints. The first operator works on the next batch of parts by applying glue and loosely assembling the door while the second operator quality checks the door under pressure and wipes away any excess glue.
A motor drive is used to rotate the next section. The cured door is removed and new components are placed in that section for clamping. Our (8) section Door Pro can produce up to 400+ doors in an 8 hour shift. This equates to approximately 1 minutes per door and a clamping time of 8 minutes.
Miter Door Pro Sections:
- 26″ x 62″ Maximum capacity.
- Minimum 9″ Clamping Capacity.
- Includes (2) Vertical Clamps & (2) Horizontal Clamps.
- Each clamp includes the JLT Dial Control System for fine adjustments, which is simple and easy to use.
- This innovative Dial Control System allows for adjustments in BOTH directions while the door is under clamping pressure
- Precise and Accurate Squaring for both Miter and Stile & Rail Cabinet Doors
- Precisely Clamp and Square MDF or HDF Doors too!!
- Easy to use, Single Lever Operation.
- Fast Changeovers
- 15 Degree Working Angle
Enhanced Features from the Tried & True #79K Design:
- The draw bar is no longer in the center of the clamps but moved to the outside of the clamps. This design shifts the clamping pressure to the center of the glue joint this eliminating bowed stiles and increasing door quality
- The Trident Pin is repositioned for different door sizes. This pin locates the side pressure to the center of the door every time, thus increasing door quality. It also increases machine productivity because it is no longer necessary to move the cross clamps to different locations. This is a Taylor 1st and not available on other brands
- Cylinders Located in the back of the machine to Provide Operator with Additional Working Space
- The moveable clamping bar is now supported with wheels in 3 locations rather than 2. Changing sizes is faster and easier than earlier models
- Redesigned Jaws with Thumb Plate for Increased Efficiency.
- Thicker Push Bars Decrease Daily Wear and Tear.